Tired of advertising to everyone just how much stuff you can fit into your wallet with that ghastly wallet impression forever etched into your jeans?
Get rid of the old cumbersome, unhealthy, and unsightly back pocket wallet and get yourself a slim, minimal wallet that has enough room to carry just what you need, no more, no less.
Yes, you have credit cards, and yes, you may even be able to buy things with a click of your smartphone now. But not everyone can process those payments, so have some cash on hand in case of an emergency.
— Three is the maximum here. Anything else just makes you look like you are in debt and live on credit.
- Debit Card --for all the expenses that you don’t want to put on credit.
- Credit Card – for the things that you buy on credit and a
- Charge Card---for all the things that you want to buy and pay off at the end of the month.
— Doesn’t matter if you own a business or not. Have a few cards with a very simple design that just gives your name, phone number, and e-mail address. If you know you will attend a seminar or networking meeting then what we recommend is a business card holder with easy access to you cards.
INSURANCE CARDS - Car and Health - You never know when you will need any of these and having them handy is a must.
If you carry more than this in your wallet it’s time to clean house and get yourself a slim wallet big enough to carry the above items and small enough to fit in you front pocket or suit pocket.
Take a look at these wallets that fit just what you need.
- 3 credit card slots (max 6 / 2per slot)
- ID, Health, Car Insurance Holder
- Slot behind the ID that fits your emergency cash
- Lined with RFID blocking material to protect your information.
- Right size to fit in your front pocket or suit pocket 3 x 4 x .25
- Best wallet when traveling – Carry just what you need for the day in your front pocket.
- 2 Colors Black and Chocolate