Yes, you have credit cards, and yes, you may even be able to buy things with a click of your smartphone now. But not everyone can process those payments, so have some cash on hand in case of an emergency.
— Three is the maximum here. Anything else just makes you look like you are in debt and live on credit.
- Debit Card --for all the expenses that you don’t want to put on credit.
- Credit Card – for the things that you buy on credit and a
- Charge Card---for all the things that you want to buy and pay off at the end of the month.
- BUSINESS CARDS
— Doesn’t matter if you own a business or not. Have a few cards with a very simple design that just gives your name, phone number, and e-mail address. If you know you will attend a seminar or networking meeting then what we recommend is a business card holder with easy access to you cards.
INSURANCE CARDS - Car and Health - You never know when you will need any of these and having them handy is a must.
If you carry more than this in your wallet it’s time to clean house and get yourself a slim wallet big enough to carry the above items and small enough to fit in you front pocket or suit pocket.
Take a look at these wallets that fit just what you need.
- 3 credit card slots (max 6 / 2per slot)
- ID, Health, Car Insurance Holder
- Slot behind the ID that fits your emergency cash
- Lined with RFID blocking material to protect your information.
- Right size to fit in your front pocket or suit pocket 3 x 4 x .25
- Best wallet when traveling – Carry just what you need for the day in your front pocket.
- 2 Colors Black and Chocolate