Our policy lasts 30 days from the day you placed your order. If 30 days have gone by since the date you placed your order unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. - Exceptions apply during the holidays.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of Purchase
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Last Chance or Clearance items
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charges for return
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping costs.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
- Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and we will get back to you shortly.
- Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at: email@example.com
and send your item to:
382 N Lemon Ave
Walnut California 91789.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.